Here’s some more information you might find useful or helpful, and you’re welcome to contact us for more information if there’s anything else you’d like to know.
- Understanding your Galvanised Metal Vineyard Post
- The Pruning Season is Upon Us
- Don’t fence me in! Choosing the correct trellising material for your vineyard
- Arched Canes vs Horizontal Canes on Single Guyot Trained Chardonnay Vines in East Sussex
- How to invest in English wine
- SE Farmer article
- CLA Land and Business (see pages 24-25)
- Is English wine really as good as anything France has to offer?