We deliver only in the UK mainland. We do not deliver to Scottish islands or overseas. All orders should be paid in full before despatch.
For orders bellow 32kg we use Standard Delivery. This service aims to deliver in the UK mainland in three working days after your order has been dispatched. Shipping costs are calculated automatically based on total order weight or based on ‘dimensional weight’. These charges will be applied during checkout.
For orders over 32kg and bulk order we either use in house or local delivery company, this service can take longer to be delivered. These orders will require an additional cost please contact us for a quote. 01273 891777. Good access and site accessibility is needed for all deliveries, please advise us immediately if this is not case.
All deliveries will be made to the address specified by the Purchaser at the time of placing the order. The Company reserves the right to make delivery in instalments. If the Company elects to do this, there will only be a single delivery charge.
- The Purchaser shall not be entitled to cancel the order in whole or in part on the grounds of delayed delivery howsoever caused, nor shall the Purchaser be entitled to claim damages or compensation. In the event that the Company is unable to make delivery within 3 working days, the Company will contact the Purchaser and keep the Purchaser updated accordingly.
- If the Purchaser is not available at the time of delivery, the Company’s delivery agents will leave the Goods in a safe place, provided that the Purchaser has provided such instructions to the Company at the time of placing the Order. Alternatively, the Company’s delivery agents will leave a card requesting the Purchaser to arrange a more convenient delivery time.
- All Goods must be signed for on delivery by an adult aged 18 years or over (please see clause 11 for further information). If no one of that age is at the address when the delivery is attempted, the Goods may be retained by the delivery agent, in which case the delivery agent will leave notification of attempted delivery and will telephone to rearrange or will return later that day. In these circumstances, if the Company has to re- deliver the goods, a further delivery charge may become due and payable by the Purchaser. We will not be liable for any delay in delivering the goods which is due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control or for any business losses. The Goods are at the risk of the Purchaser from the time of delivery.
- The Company reserves the right to use any method of transport for delivery, and the Goods shall be at the risk of the Company during transit.
- A clear receipt for the Goods shall be sufficient evidence that the Goods have been delivered in good condition.
Returns & Replacements
In the unlikely event that goods are found to be faulty please contact email@example.com or call 01273 891777
The Company warrants that the Goods will be of satisfactory quality and fit for their general purpose when dispatched for delivery to the Purchaser.
- Vine-Works will not be held liable for the faulty manufacture of goods. Returns if necessary need to be in original packaging & saleable condition
The Company shall not be liable for a breach of the warranty if: –
1.The Purchaser makes any further use of such Goods after giving such notice
2.The defect arises because the Purchaser failed to follow the Company’s written instructions as to the storage, installation or use of the Goods
3.The Purchaser causes loss or damage during the handling of the Goods
- The Supplier (Vine Works Ltd.) is not responsible for the availability and quality of products provided by third parties, such as vines. You should refer to the policies of other suppliers regarding quality or other topics before you purchasing from them. If you choose to purchase any products or services from a third party, your relationship is directly with the third party. Vine Works Ltd. is not responsible for: (a) the quality of third party products or services; and (b) fulfilling any of the terms of your agreement
with the seller, including delivery of products or services and warranty obligations related to purchased products or services. Vine Works Ltd is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with any third party.’
Price and payment
The price of the Products will be set out in our price list in force at the time we confirm your Order. Our prices may change at any time, but price changes will not affect Orders that we have confirmed with you.
We accept payment on our website by Paypal only, for payments via bank transfer or cheque please contact us directly. We will not dispatch the products until we are in receipt of cleared funds.
The prices for the Products exclude delivery costs and Vat which will be added to the total amount due.
It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices as part of our despatch procedures so that, where the Product’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Products to you. If the Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our website, we will contact you and provide you with the option of:
- Placing a new order at the correct price for the mis-priced item(s);
- Cancelling your order for the mis-priced item(s); or
- Cancelling the whole of your order.
We reserve the right to cancel any Order for any reason by informing you in writing. If you Order is cancelled we will contact you to explain why and refund any money you have paid us in respect of the Order.
We aim to show items as accurately as possible, but they may look different to the pictures. If there is anything unclear, or if you wish to obtain further information, please contact us 01273 891777